Monday, February 14, 2011

Message to Googie

There have been a few new visitors and status updates since you left us Googie, I thought you would like to know ! 1st of all we have 3 kitty friends as temporary fosters.There's Fling and her kitten buddy Sherri . We're hoping they get adopted together as they've bonded so strongly. You would have tried taunting Fling into playing but she's more of a snuggly/sleepy girl,very affectionate ! Her buddy would have kept you amused I'm sure. There's also Wednesday, a beautiful small pure black longhair ! I can see you picking on her and stealing her food,she's pretty tough though. They're just visiting and not your replacement. No one could replace you my friend. The other big news is that your mommy and I are now engaged,I somehow think you would have approved. You welcomed me into the family almost 4 years ago with open paws,thank you. How funny it now seems that I had trouble back then telling you and Chuckles apart ! Mom and I are not the only ones who miss you,Bonnie and the other kitties seem to be a little off since you've gone. We all really miss you, keep in touch and we'll do the same ! Love Dad

1 comment:

  1. Googie met Fling and Sherry. Sherry curled up with him his last night here.

    ReplyDelete